- Suitable for children and infants.
- Pets not allowed.
- Smoking not allowed.
- Durian not allowed.
- Events not allowed.
- Thai guests allowed.
1. The Tenant shall not bring in or keep inflammable/explosive substances and drugs that are prohibited by laws and regulation of the Royal Thai Government.
2. The Tenant shall not carry out any actions that can harm or annoy. They shall not engage in violence, fighting or disputes. They will not speak rudely, disrespectfully or angrily with any staff or the landlord.
3. The Tenant shall not make any noise after 10:30pm without written agreement from the Landlord.
4. Litter must be disposed of in the black bin liners provided. Up to one a week will be provided free of charge to the Tenant.
5. Any personal belongings including shoes and garbage must be kept in the Premises and must not be placed in common areas.
6. Tenants must not drop used sanitary napkins, baby nappies, or anything other than body waist and toilet paper into the toilets.
7. Tenants must let the Landlord know immediately if there is a water leakage (hot or cold) in the Premises.
8. Tenants shall not dry clothes in common areas, including hallways, balconies and walkways.
9. Natural Gas, Gasoline and inflammable chemicals and devices are not allowed.
10. Tenants must let the Landlord know immediately if there is an insect infestation in the Premises.
11. No cooking is allowed in the Premises, unless the room is specifically designated as a kitchen by the Landlord.
12. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property.
13. Nails/stickers/concrete nails/double-sided tape/blue tack or other means of fixing objects to furniture, windows, walls, doors etc… are not allowed.
14. A car parking space is provided free of charge but any damage or theft that may occur to vehicles is the responsibility of the Tenant.
15. All guests must be registered with the Landlord every time.
16. All window screen netting and screen doors will be kept closed except when entering and exiting the property.